Sport fan blog

a blog post by sportmaster2014, created 3 day(s) ago
Share this post
Author

User: sportmaster2014
Member since: Wednesday, May 06, 2020
Recent posts
Language

Coopsol vs Juan Aurich Live Stream 22.07.2021

Competition: Deportivo Coopsol - Juan Aurich live streaming Peruvian Liga 2
https://rd-alt.hockeyoracle.com/?e=2123654&s=959
https://rd-alt.hockeyoracle.com/?e=2123654&s=959
Chavelines Juniors - Pirata match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion ~ Liga 2 (Play Offs) and 12).
  • Chavelines Juniors is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Pirata is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Chavelines Juniors could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Chavelines Juniors is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Benfica - Lille match overview, prediction&tips

  • Lille could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Benfica will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Orlando City - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion ~ MLS (Play Offs: 1/8~finals) and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ MLS (Play Offs: 1/8~finals)).
  • Orlando City has the most likely position - 2 (14.5%), has project points - 54, has currently - 22, has a good chance of playoffs (82%), has a small chance of first-round bye (13%), has a very small chance of supporters shield (5%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Philadelphia has the most likely position - 2 (15.77%), has project points - 55, has currently - 23, has a good chance of playoffs (86%), has a small chance of first-round bye (14%), has a very small chance of supporters shield (5%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Orlando City could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Orlando City is a favorite.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Orlando City won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 16-21.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Orlando City won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-8.

    Other matches:
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/14905710/basel-v-partizani-live-streaming
    https://julianthorndike685.tumblr.com/post/657369231778889728/watch-west-indies-australia-one-day
    https://jessicafaber245.tumblr.com/post/657376709736382464/live-stream-partizan-dac-dunajsk%C3%A1-streda
    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/60f8adc913af9f37980a18da
    https://urlscan.io/result/55ad6727-f6ef-4008-85ab-88d1d06b3723

  • 🔗 Permalink

    Recent member posts

    © 2018 1upfun.com. Imprint, All rights reserved.

    Bookmarks